Note: Canada Post does not allow Air shippment of Lithium Batteries.
Chemistry: Lithium Primary
Weight: 9 g
Height: 43.9 mm ± 0.6 mm
Diameter: 10 mm ± 0.5 mm
Quantity Per Pack: 1
Nominal Voltage: 1.5 V
Working Voltage: 1.3 V @ 100mA
Nominal Capacity: 1100 mAh
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Lithium Content Per Battery: <0.5 g
Self Discharge Rate: <1% per year
Maximum Constant Current: 1000 mA
Maximum Pulse Current: 3000 mA
Discharge Cut Off Voltage: 0.8 V
Suitable as a replacement for Alkaline batteries.
- Temperature: -20°C to 40°C
- Humidity: <75%
Safety Warnings :
- Properly store all batteries when not in use - avoid metal contact (including other batteries) with the ends of the battery to avoid shorting.
- Primary batteries at NOT rechargable - do not attempt to recharge these batteries.
- Do not dispose of any batteries in fire - avoid exposing any batteries to extremely high temperatures or open flames.
- Do not leave batteries, or devices containing batteries, in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Operating Tips :
- When changing batteries, replace all batteries in the device.
- Do not use depleted batteries and fresh batteries together - the device will only last as long as the lowest charge battery and damage to the batteries or device may occur.
- Do not use multiple chemistry types together - do not mix Lithium batteries with Ni-MH or Alkaline batteries during use.
- Battery changing between chemistries is fine - such as removing depleted Ni-MH batteries for charging and running the device on Lithium batteries until the Ni-MH batteries are charged.
Recyclable : Lithium based batteries are highly recyclable. Please check for local facilities or scrap yards that will accept batteries for recycling.