Razor sharp blade with a distinct tip, an all-weather Morakniv® Fire Steel and a Diamond Sharpener make the Bushcraft Survival the natural choice for those who love the great outdoors.
The 2.5mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade stays sharp for a long time, is extremely tolerant against wear and has considerable cutting strength. The blade is ridgeground especially for use with the fire steel.
The robust sheath is provided with a well thought out space for the firesteel and completed with a diamond sharpener, making it easy to sharpen the knife blade. A black handle with high-friction grip gives the finishing touch to the Bushcraft Survival, a knife that suits a tough livestyle!
- Razor sharp 2.5 mm thick Swedish stainless steel blade with a distinct tip.
- All-weather Morakniv® Fire Steel.
- Integrated Diamond Sharpener.
- Two Belt Clips.
Integrated Fire Steel
Bring the Fire Steel on your outdoor tour and be able to light a fire wherever you are. Just pull the specially designed knife back slowly and heavily along with the fire steel. The sparks easily light your barbecue, paper, birch bark or dry grass.
- The protective coating on the steel needs to be scraped off before use.
- Sparks of 3000 C° makes it easy to light a fire in any kind of weather.
- Yield up to 7000 strokes.
- Illuminates even stoves and gas grills.
- Works in rain and snow.
- Since it has a strong spark, it can also be used as emergency signal.
- Use only the back of the knife blade with the fire steel. Never the blade edge!
We currently carry the black version of the Bushcraft Survival.
Blade Material : Carbon Steel
Blade Length : 10.9cm (4.3")
Blade Thickness : 3.2mm (0.13")
Full Knife Length : 23.2cm (9.1")
Knife Weight : 298g (10.5oz)