Flashlight TK35 XM-L U2
Fenix LED flashlight great for use at work or around the yard at home.
- Uses XM-L (U2) LED, max 860-lumen output
- Powered by 4 CR123A or 2 18650 rechargeable batteries
- 4 brightness levels and 2 flashlight modes, dual switch in the tail cap
- Low-voltage warning function
- Digitally-regulated output (maintains constant brightness)
- Reverse polarity protection to protect from improper battery installation
- Low-voltage warning function to remind users of low power
- Toughened ultra-clear glass lens with anti-reflective finish
- Intelligent memory circuit which automatically memorizes the brightness level when turned off
- Over discharge protection circuit protects the batteries effectively
- Patented battery holder made of PC quality material – wear resistant and shock resistant
- Max 340 meter long-throwing beam
- Made of durable aircraft-grade aluminum, premium Type III hard-anodized finish, scratch resistant and wear resistant
- Waterproof to IPX-9 standard
- 165mm (length) x 44mm (diameter) x 52mm (head)
- 275 gram weight (excluding batteries)
Notice: The above-mentioned parameters (tested in lab using quality CR123A primary lithium batteries are approximate and may vary between flashlights, batteries, and environments.
TK35 will automatically enter into the high brightness level from the turbo brightness level after a 25-minute working time with the security setting. So the runtime of the turbo brightness level is the accumulated time.