Has three basic output levels with an optional fourth level available. Tactical mode has two basic output levels and two strobe levels available. Auxilery mode has seven output options available. Emitter is the new Cree XP-L V5 LED.
- Stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated Stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Tail-stand rubber boot
- Soft cigar holding grip
- Cigar grip cover ring
- Lanyard ring attachment ring
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Includes everything in base model, plus:
- ET28 diffuser filter, ET28 yellow filter, ET28 red filter, ET28 green filter, ET28 blue filter
- 3 cells extension body tube for three CR123A/RCR123A
- 4 cells extension body tube for four CR123A or two 18650 li-ion
4-Cell Body Extension - With base model to fit two 18650 or four CR123A batteries in the flashlight.
3-Cell Body Extension - With base model to fit three CR123A or three 16340 batteries in the flashlight. - With the kit model to fit three 18650 batteries in the flashlight.
- Upgradable LED and driver drop-in module
- User replaceable glass lens
- Tactical rubber cigar grip (replaceable with grip cover)
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand ability with included tail stand boot
- CREE XP-L V5
- CREE XP-L V5:
- LED lumen: 1250
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1010
- CREE XP-L V5
- Center lux: 18,900 lux
- Center spot angle: 7.4°
- Spill light angle: 52°
- Beam distance: 301 yards / 275 meters
Output and Runtime
- Regular mode (3+1 brightness levels)
- Led lumen: 1250*-965/568/104/9
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1010*-780/460/89/8
- 1/2.1/13/100+ hours (2xCR123A)
- 1.8/3.3/21/150+ hours (1x18650)
- Tactical mode (Two brightness levels + strobe)
- Led lumen: 1250/362/Strobe I
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1010/295/Strobe I
- 1/3.7 hours (2xCR123A)
- 1.8/5.7 hours (1x18650)
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
- Strobe/Disoriented strobe/Flash(Hi)/S.O.S.(Fast)/S.O.S./Beacon/Flash(Lo)
* Maximum output current will be reduced from 100% to 90% after 200 seconds at turbo output to prolong turbo output runtime.
- 2xCR123A, 2xRCR123A, or 1x18650 li-ion
- 3xCR123A, or 3xRCR123A li-ion - using 3-cell body extender
- 4xCR123A, or 2x18650 li-ion - using 4-cell body extender
- 3x18650 - using two 4-cell body extender
- Compatible battery diameter/length
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge,over-discharge, and short circuit.
Batteries are not included.
- 2.7V - 12V
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C3300 Extreme3
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low dropout voltage, enable circuit to current regulate even with a single 18650 for most of the runtime at turbo output.
- Low battery voltage warning
- Turbo boost technology
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- IPX-8 standard
- 1.3 inches (33 mm)
- 1.0 inch (25.4 mm)
- 5.7 inches (146 mm)
Weight (w/o batteries)
- 4.6 ounces (130 grams)
- Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels.
- To access the lowest 4th level, turn the head to 3rd level, then 2nd level, and then back to 3rd level within one second.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Cycle through auxiliary modes: tight the head (1st level), and loose the head (3rd level) and then tight the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loose the head to quit.
- Switching between regular mode and tactical mode (default): Switch to 2nd output level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times.
- Tail strobe feature (off by default): With this enabled, you can access strobe output at the tailcap switch button . To enable (or disable) this function (disable from factory), switch to 1st level and turn the flashlight on and off 20 times (one second or less between each click). With the tailcap strobe setting enabled, a double press of the switch button (within one second) will activate the strobe output.
- Energy saving feature (on by default): T25C2 reduces output by 24% after 200 seconds at turbo mode. With this feature turned off, T25C2 reduces output by 8% instead. To toggle this feature, twist the head to 3rd level and turn the flashlight on and off for 20 times. Once setting has been changed, LED will output 3 seconds at 100% (enable), or 1 second at 100% (disable).
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Proper maintenance goes a long way to ensure your light to serve in the toughest environment and years to come.
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I ordered this flashlight and some batteries on a friday and received it the next tuesday, very quick. Very well packaged with foam chips and everything in factory sealed boxes. Flashlight did not disappoint. A very solid, well made light, and very bright. A pleasure to use and just to hold. I had thought that the UI was going to be a little tricky with the 20 on/off sequence to change modes, but it was actually quite simple. The only thing I would change about this light would be to have the ability to turn on at 9 lumens, the lowest level.