Flashlight D25C Clicky
Pocket flashlight that has an over 100 meter beam and runs on a single CR123A battery. The compact size makes it a great every day carry personal flashlight that fits in a pocket or pack.
- Stainless steel bezel w/ durable dark titanium coating
- Spare o-rings
- Polished stainless steel pocket clip
- User Manual
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- User replaceable glass lens
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- Tail stand
- Cool White
- CREE XP-G2 R5 LED
- LED lumen: 453
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 317
- XP-G2 R5
- Center lux: 3,600 lux
- Center spot angle: 9°
- Spill light angle: 75°
- Beam distance: 115 yards / 105 meters
Output and Runtime
- Led lumen: 349*/228/37/1
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 230*/159/25/0.5
- With moon-mode setting disabled, lowest output will increase by about 6 times, to 4 lumen, and the second lowest output will double, to around 65 lumen
Runtime: 0.9/1.6/10/150+ hours
Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
* Turbo boost technology is activated every time you turn on at turbo output setting. It offers 20% more power to the LED for the first 200 seconds at turbo mode.
Compatible battery size (each)
- Diameter: 16-16.9mm
- Length: 34-34.9mm
- 0.8V - 3.2V
* Use of a 3.7V battery will damage the operation of the flashlight.
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side
- Efficiency: up to 90%
- Constant current regulation (non-PWM) for all output modes
- Turbo boost technology
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- IPX-8 standard
- Head Dia.
- 0.78 inches (20 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 0.78 inches (20 mm)
- 2.9 inches (75 mm)
- Weight: w/o batteries
- 1 ounce (29 grams)
- Basic - Press on the switch button until it clicks to turn on the flashlight. Press the switch again until it clicks to switch off the light.
- Access output groups 1 & 2 - Tight the head to access group 2 output. Loose the head to access group 1 output.
- Switch between output level - With the flashlight on, slightly press the switch and release (within 1s) to switch to the next output.
- Programmable Features - 1) Moonlight output - dim or increase the entire output range of the group 1 output. Toggle this setting starting with head loosen, turn on the light, and then repeat tight and loose for three times. 2) Mode memory (D25C2 Clicky and D25C Clicky only) - remebers the last output in group 1. To toggle this setting, with head tighten, turn on the light, and repeat loose and tight for three times.
Ten years performance guaranteed warranty.
Periodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EagleTac synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently.
5 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I think I've finally found a great replacement for the Leatherman Serac S3 I've lost! I was looking for a pocket sized flashlight with a clip, that's both bright and can be used with only one hand. This is the perfect match. Great flashlight, great price and thanks to Mack Outdoors for the quick processing and shipping it all the way across Canada!
The only reason I purchased this light was mainly to see what all the fuss was about. I found out very quickly indeed, that it was justified. As others have stated, very bright for the size. I opted for the neutral white, which is a nice clean beam. I wouldn't say warm, but definitely not cool white. I like the clicky operation, it's very 'one hand' friendly and the modes suite me fine. All in, I was impressed with this little dynamo and would recommend it to anyone looking for good versatility in a small package.
This is my first EagleTac light and I must say I'm more than impressed. Don't let the size fool you, this light is very bright! In the regular mode the high setting will light a room to a comfortable level. My neighbors yard is about 50 meters away and this light will light up the entire back yard well enough to see everything! I'm very impressed. The moon light mode is great for reading in bed without waking up your partner. Toss it in your pocket and you'll forget it's there because of its size and weight. The case is very tough and durable.
My son lost my Fenix pd20 and I decided to give Eagletac a try since they have been getting good reviews. So far I love the brightness and the size, it is a lot thinner than all the cr123 flashlights I have tried. As the other reviewer said it is annoying when you hit the special modes by accident, I am hoping I will get used to it.
Plenty bright (~300 OTF Lumens) on max setting with very useful moonlight mode and a number of settings in between. Light weight and well built. Only issue I have is the special modes are too easy to trigger. I would prefer to have a way to disable them. Otherwise highly recommended.