Powered by six AA batteries. Comes with a nylon holster and a filter set that includes four colours and a diffuser.
- SX25A6 Flashlight
- Rigid Nylon Holster w/ Self-Retention Device and Open Top Design
- Stainless Steel Bezel (installed on flashlight)
- ET47 DRGBY Filter Set
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ Quick Attachment Clip
- Body Tube Signal Connection for Tail Button Cap
- Flat Tail Cap (installed on flashlight)
- Button Tail Cap
- Spare O-rings
- User Manual
- User replaceable glass lens.
- Turbo boost technology.
- Battery reverse polarity protection.
- Tail stand capability (Regular Flat Tail or Kit Button Tail)
- XM-L2 U2
Output and Runtime
- LED Lumens: 1305*1159/10
- ANSI FL-1 Lumens: 1049*-932/9
- Runtime: 1.8/100+ hours
* Turbo boost provides 25% more power for the first 200 seconds on the highest output mode.
- Center Lux: 39,300 lux
- Center Spot Angle: 6°
- Spill Light Angle: 57°
- Beam Throw: 396 meters / 433 yards
- 6x AA (1.5V Alkaline/Lithium or 1.2V Ni-MH)* (Not Included)
- Compatable Battery Size:
- Diameter: 14 - 14.6mm
- Length (Single Cell): 50 - 50.5 mm (each)
* Batteries must be button top.
2.7V - 10.2V
- Waterwhite glass w/ hardening treatment.
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both sides (96% transparency).
- Synchronous Buck w/ efficiency up to 95%.
- Non-Dimming Constant Current Regulation, for all output levels w/o flickering.
- Low Battery Voltage Warning.
- Very Low Standby Current (uA).
- Turbo Boost technology.
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- IPX-8 standard
Head Diameter: 1.8 inches ( 47 mm)
Body Diameter: 1.4 inches ( 36 mm)
Length: 6.8 inches ( 173 mm)
Weight w/o Batteries: 9.2 ounces ( 260 grams)
- Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between two output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
Instant Turbo output
- At any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
Instant Strobe output
- At any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
To access auxiliary levels
- Starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 2nd level (output steps down) and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting.
- Repeat to cycle through all settings.
- Turn off the light or leave the head loosened to quit.
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty