Designed to upgrade as LED technology advances, the head module can be removed and replaced with a drop-in module with a different LED and driver circuit. This design is also great for replacing the LED when it eventually dies... which with 50,000+ hours (2083 day) of life for the LED, it will take over 5 years of constant (instant battery changes and never turning it off) use to burn out the LED.
- Stainless steel bezel (removable)
- Spare O-rings
- Titanium coated stainless steel pocket clip
- User manual
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and flip
- Mil-Spec Paracord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Upgradeable LED module drop-in
- User replaceable glass lens
- Turbo boost technology
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- User removable pocket clip
- CREE XM-L2 U2
Drop In Module
CREE XM-L2 U2:
- LED lumen: 850
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 622
CREE XM-L2 U2 LED
- Center lux: 6400
- Center spot angle: 11.4°
- Spill light angle: 59°
- Beam distance: 175 yards / 160 meters
Output and Runtime
- Led lumen: 850*-636/126/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 622*-470/101/8
- Runtime: 1.2/10/100+
Hidden auxiliary outputs
* Turbo boots lasts 200 seconds then lowers the output.
- 1x17650/17670 li-ion
Compatible battery diameter/length
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 17650/17670: (16.6-17mm/67-67.8mm)
- Button Top
- 2.7V - 8.4V
- Impact resistance waterwhite glass lens
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating both sized
A950 V current regulated circuit
- Efficiency: up to 95%
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Very light textured aluminum reflector
- IPX-8 standard
Head Diameter: 1 inches (26 mm)
Body Diameter: 0.8 inches (21 mm)
Length: 5.1 inches (130 mm)
Weight w/o Batteries: 2.8 ounces (79 grams)
Tactical forward clicky switch
- Turn on the light by pressing the tailcap button until it clicks.
- Tight the head to enable the Turbo output mode, loose the head for general output mode.
- You can pre-selected output level before turning on the light.
- Starting with the head loosen, tight and loose the head within 1 second to enable hidden modes. Repeat to cycle through all hidden auxiliary modes.
- Turn on and off the flashlight for 20 times (each click must be within one second) to toggle tailcap strobe settings. When this feature enabled, a double press of the switch will activate strobe mode.
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty