- MX25L4 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Flat tail-cap (tail-stand)
- Signal connection through body tube for rear accessories add-on
- Tailcap with switch and tail-stand capability
- Removeable stainless steel bezel - for attachment of filters
- ET54 Diffuser and RGBY filters
- Heavy duty nylon holster
- LED direct soldering on copper for maximum heatsink ability
- User replaceable glass lens
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch for kit version
- Luminus SST-90 P LED
- Luminus SBT-70 PB LED
- SST-90 P-bin LED
- LED lumen: 2850
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210
- SBT-70 PB LED
- LED lumen: 2000
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1585
- SST-90 P
- Center lux: 57,300 lux
- Center spot angle: 7°
- Spill light angle: 58°
- Beam distance: 523 yards / 479 meters
- SBT-70 PB
- Center lux: 104,800 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 54°
- Beam distance: 708 yards / 647 meters
Output and Runtime
- Four brightness levels (Regular mode)
- Led lumen: 2850*-2530/1071/210/19
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210*-1935/820/161/16
- Runtime: 1.5/4/24/200+ hours (4x18650) 0.9/2.7/13/100+ hours (8xCR123A)
Two brightness levels (Tactical mode)
- Led lumen: 2810*-2530/350/Strobe I/Strobe II
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 2210*-1935/274/Strobe I/Strobe II
- Runtime: 1.5/14 hours (4x18650) 0.9/9 hours (8xCR123A)
SBT-90 LED offer maximum throw distance, but has has less lumen compared to SST-90, due to the way the LED is optimized for superior far projeting performance.
- SBT-90 lumen output: 1850/690/131/12, ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1460/562/118/10
- SBT-70 is the world first LED to offer a round LED emittor die, allowing light to better collide with the reflector for maximum throw distance, and improved brightness and efficiency over SBT-90.
- SBT-70 lumen output: 2000/755/141/12, ANSI FL-1 lumen: 1585/615/126/1
- Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
All batteries must have protruding top button. All rechargeable li-ion batteries (e.g. RCR123A and 18650) should be equipped with internal protection circuit against over-charge,over-discharge, and short circuit.
* Maximum output current will be reduced from 100% to 80% after 200 seconds at turbo output to prolong turbo output runtime.
- 4x18650 or 8xCR123A
- Compatible battery diameter/length
- 123A: (16-16.8mm/34-34.5mm)
- 18650: (18-18.8mm/67-68.5mm)
- 5.4V - 12V
Batteries are connected in two sets of parrallel. Do not exceed 12V. Do not use 3.7V RCR123A.
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C9500 SEL
- Highest efficiency current mode controller from Linear Technology
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels
- Very low standby current (uA)
- Turbo boost technology
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- IPX-8 standard
- 2.4 inches (62 mm)
- 2 inches (52 mm)
- 6.6 inches (167 mm)
Weight (w/o batteries)
- 17.3 ounces (490 grams)
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between four output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd (or 4th level) and tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- Advance (Programmable Features) To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for five times within five seconds.
- Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
- Proper maintenance goes a long way to ensure your light to serve in the toughest environment and years to come.