Note: Canada Post does not allow Air shipment of Lithium Batteries.
Now sold as single units, with bulk pricing available for ordering 10 or more.
If ordering 50+, please contact me through email (contact us page) to make arrangements.
Chemistry: Lithium Primary
Weight: 17 g
Height: 33.4 mm
Diameter: 16.8 mm
Quantity Per Pack: 1
Nominal Voltage: 3.0 V
Nominal Capacity: 1700 mAh
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Self Discharge Rate: <1% per year
High Current Discharge Protection (PTC): 5 A
Designed for use in LED flashlights.
PTC (positive temperature coeficient) protection prevents excessive discharge rates that can lead to damage to the cell or catastrophic failure. The protection is triggered by high temperatures (achieved during use at about 5A discharge rate) and will stop the battery from providing power until the temperature has reduced again.
Safety Warnings :
- Properly store all batteries when not in use - avoid metal contact (including other batteries) with the ends of the battery to avoid shorting.
- Primary batteries at NOT rechargable - do not attempt to recharge these batteries.
- Do not dispose of any batteries in fire - avoid exposing any batteries to extremely high temperatures or open flames.
- Do not leave batteries, or devices containing batteries, in direct sunlight for extended periods of time.
Operating Tips :
- When changing batteries, replace all batteries in the device.
- Do not use depleted batteries and fresh batteries together - the device will only last as long as the lowest charge battery and damage to the batteries or device may occur.
- Do not use multiple chemistry types together - do not mix CR123A batteries with 16340 (RCR123A) batteries during use.
- Battery changing between chemistries is fine - such as removing depleted 16340 batteries for charging and running the device on CR123A batteries until the 16340 batteries are charged.
Recyclable : Lithium based batteries are highly recyclable. Please check for local facilities or scrap yards that will accept batteries for recycling.