Note: Canada Post does not allow Air shippment of Lithium Batteries.
Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Classification: Protected 18650
Build: Cell, Button Top
Weight: - g
Height: 69 mm ± 0.1 mm
Diameter: 18 mm ± 0.1 mm
Quantity Per Pack: 1
Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
Nominal Capacity: 3500 mAh
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Maximum Discharge Current: - A
Self Discharge Rate: ~10% per month
Recharge Cycles: 300 - 600
High Current Discharge Protection (PTC): - A
- Use a Constant Current, Constant Voltage (CC/CV) Charger.
- Environment Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Less than 30 days: -20°C to 45°C
- Less than 90 days: -20°C to 35°C
- Less than 1 year: 0°C to 25°C
- Best: 10°C to 15°C
- When leaving Li-Ion batteries in storage, recharge every 9 months to ensure battery is still functional.
- When using Li-Ion batteries that have been in storage for over 5 months, it is recommended to recharge the batteries. Li-Ion batteries in storage for over 9 months will require recharging before use.
Each battery is in an anti-static bag and individually boxed.
No Memory Effect Capacity Loss - Recharging a Li-Ion battery before it has been fully discharged will not reduce the storage capacity of the battery.
No Over Discharge Leakage - While Alkaline batteries will eventually leak when over discharged, Li-Ion batteries will not.
Each battery has a built in protection circuit to prevent over charge, over discharge and short circuit.
Over Discharge - If a Li-Ion battery is over discharge it might not be able to be recharged. Protected Li-Ion batteries have a circuit that prevents over discharge.
Over Charging - If a Li-Ion battery is over charged or charged too fast, it may over heat and trigger a safety built into the battery (such as a pressure release valve or charge connection) that will render the battery useless. Most chargers have measures to prevent over charging and over heating of L-Ion batteries. Protected Li-Ion batteries have a circuit that prevents over charging.
Do not expose any batteries to flame or other extremely high temperatures.
Do not store batteries in direct sunlight.