Note: Canada Post does not allow Air shippment of Lithium Batteries.
Chemistry: Lithium Ion
Classification: Protected 16340 (RCR123A)
Build: Cell, Button Top
Weight: 35 g
Height: 34.4 mm
Diameter: 16.7 mm
Quantity Per Pack: 1
Nominal Voltage: 3.7 V
Maximum Voltage: 4.2 V
Nominal Capacity: 750 mAh
Operating Temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
Maximum Discharge Current: 3 A
Self Discharge Rate: ~10% per month
Recharge Cycles: 300 - 600
High Current Discharge Protection (PTC): 3 A
- Use a Constant Current, Constant Voltage (CC/CV) Charger.
- Environment Temperature: 0°C to 40°C
- Less than 30 days: -20°C to 45°C
- Less than 90 days: -20°C to 35°C
- Less than 1 year: 0°C to 25°C
- Best: 10°C to 15°C
- When leaving Li-Ion batteries in storage, recharge every 9 months to ensure battery is still functional.
- When using Li-Ion batteries that have been in storage for over 5 months, it is recommended to recharge the batteries. Li-Ion batteries in storage for over 9 months will require recharging before use.
Each battery is in an anti-static bag and individually boxed.
No Memory Effect Capacity Loss - Recharging a Li-Ion battery before it has been fully discharged will not reduce the storage capacity of the battery.
No Over Discharge Leakage - While Alkaline batteries will eventually leak when over discharged, Li-Ion batteries will not.
Each battery has a built in protection circuit to prevent over charge, over discharge and short circuit.
Over Discharge - If a Li-Ion battery is over discharge it might not be able to be recharged. Protected Li-Ion batteries have a circuit that prevents over discharge.
Over Charging - If a Li-Ion battery is over charged or charged too fast, it may over heat and trigger a safety built into the battery (such as a pressure release valve or charge connection) that will render the battery useless. Most chargers have measures to prevent over charging and over heating of L-Ion batteries. Protected Li-Ion batteries have a circuit that prevents over charging.
Do not expose any batteries to flame or other extremely high temperatures.
Do not store batteries in direct sunlight.
Arlo Security Camera users will find these batteries a great rechargeable replacement for the CR123A single use batteries that are included with the camera. These batteries also out perform the 16340 (RCR123A) batteries listed as an accessory for the camera.
- This does not apply to the Pro and Go model Arlo cameras as they use custom battery packs.
Any devices that can run on 16340 (RCR123A) batteries will benefit from this Eagletac 16340 as it is one of the best performing 16340 batteries available.