The Ultimate Adventurer Survival Kit is the next step in the evolution of the perfect small, yet well stocked survival kit. Viewing its small size from the outside of the survival kit, one is surprised to see the large inventory of life saving survival gear within.
This Adventurer Series Ultimate Survival Kit is perfect for home, vehicle, camping, hunting, fishing, military operations, law enforcement, rescue or to just slip in to your pack for a day in the woods. This durable survival kit comes packaged in the heavy duty and water proof, yet extremely light and compact, Adventurer Survival Kit Box.
The Ultimate Adventurer Survival Kit includes U.S. Military and NATO approved survival equipment. Because it is made here in the USA, it also includes Made in USA items, a fact not common to other survival kits of its type.
The Ultimate Adventurer Survival Kit is offered in both Standard and Advanced Versions. The Advanced version adds a high quality LED flashlight and a water purification filter to the quality and comprehensive selection of potentially life saving survival gear.
Stock #: SK1346 (Standard)
Stock #: SK1346A (Advanced)
Wt: 23 oz (approx)
Size: 7.3” x 4.6” x 2.3” (approx)
Adventurer Survival Kit Contents include:
(1) Weather Proof Aluminum Container (rubber seal/locking clasps)
(1) Adventurer Button Compass (NATO/U.S. Military Issue)
(1) Beeswax Tea Light Candle (5 hour burn time, Made in USA)
(1) Derma Safe Knife (U.S. Military Approved)
(1) BG Personal Sewing Kit w/6 Safety Pins (Assembled in the USA)
- Bobbin #69 Nylon Thread
- Heavy Duty Needles
- Heavy Duty Pins
- Safety Pins
- Needle Threader
(1) Waterproof Patch
(2) Water Bags (1+ qt)
(10) * Micro Pur Water Purification Tablets (U.S. Military Issue/Approved)
(1) Coffee Filter (water straining prior to purification)
(10) Feet Snare Wire ( food gathering/equipment repair)
(1) Adventurer Distress Whistle (SOLAS/USCG Approved)
(1) Best Glide Personal Fishing Kit (Assembled in USA)
- Assorted Hooks
- Fishing Lure
- 50 Foot Fishing Line
- Fishing Weights
- Reusable Plastic Bag
- String Winder
(1) Roll Compact Duct Tape (Made in USA)
(2) 8" Industrial Tie Wraps (equipment repair)
(10) Feet Type 1A Utility Cord (U.S. Military Approved)
(1) Survival Instructions (Made in USA)
(1) Trekker First Aid Kit (Assembled in USA)
- Triple Antibiotic Ointment
- Non Aspirin 2 Packs
- Aspirin 2 Packs
- Sting Relief Towelettes
- Band Aids
- Butterfly Bandages
- 4 x 4 Gauze Pads
(1) Fresnel Lens Fire Starter (Adventurer Series)
(1) Gel Fuel and Fire Starter (Made in USA/U.S. Military Approved)
(1) Book Matches (extra matches, just in case)
(10) Adventurer Fire Starting Tabs (Adventurer Series)
(1) Adventurer Survival Fire Starter (up to 3000 degrees and 1000 fires)
(10) Adventurer All Weather Matches (NATO Approved/U.S. Military Issue)
(1) Compact Signal Mirror
(1) Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
(1) Adventurer Pocket Wire Saw (Made in USA)
(1) Multi Function Pocket Knife
(1) Space Survival Blanket (Made in USA)
(1) Silica Gel
(1) Rite in the Rain Mini Notebook (Water Proof Writing Paper)
(1) Emergency Contact Info Sticker (Made in USA)
The Advanced Ultimate Adventurer Survival Kit adds:
Water Filter Straw (up to 20 gallons of purification)
Inova Micro Light (lifetime warranty - USA)
*(6) Water Purification Tabs instead of (10)
Minor substitutions sometimes apply due to product availability.
You simply will not find a higher quality selection of useful survival kit items than what is included in our survival kits.
Best Glide ASE has manufactured survival kits for everyone from the FBI to the State Department to Missionary Organizations to the Border Patrol. You simply won't find better quality or more well thought out kits than Best Glide ASE Survival Kits.
For a smaller version, consider the Best Glide ASE Military Scout Pocket Survival Tin and Adventurer Pocket Survival Tin. They are still very well stocked with quality equipment, just a little less of it.
Posted by Bruce Hennessy on 23rd Mar 2016
Has everything you could need and a great product at a reasonable price. Will be adding one to each of our vehicles.
Posted by Robert on 23rd Jan 2014
Very good product, for the price you pay and what you get. Hope I never have to use is it, but if I do I will be very confident in doing so.