||Constant On/Off: Click button once.
Momentary On: While off, press button slightly until on, but do not click. Remains on until button is released.
Momentary Off: While on, press button slightly until off, but do not click. Remains off until the button is released.
(Hunting Settings - Default)
|Turbo: Tighten head.
Constant Outputs: Loosen head about 1/8 turn.
Cycle Additional Outputs: Turn flashlight off and on again, quickly, either using constant off (click) or momentary off (half press).
Cycle: Firefly1 -> Firefly2 -> Main1 -> Main2 -> Main3 -> (returns to Firefly1)
Constant Output: Tighten head.
Cycle Constant Output: Unscrew head 1/8 and re-tighten, quickly.
Cycle: Turbo <-> Main2
Strobe Output: Unscrew head 1/8.
Cycle Strobe Output: Tighten head and loosen 1/8 again, quickly.
Cycle: Strobe1<-> Strobe2
|Switching Turbo Output
||Only one Turbo output will be used, two are available.
Switching Active Turbo:
- Momentary on the flashlight at least 15 times, quickly.
- Switch the flashlight on.
- The output will blink once to indicate Turbo1 has become active or twice to indicate Turbo2 has become active.
Hunting and Tactical Settings
|Start with the head tight.
Loosen the head 1/8 and re-tighten 10 times, quickly (<1 sec per time).
||Auto-Memorizing: The flashlight will recall the last used constant output level.
Lock-Out Function: Loosen the tail cap 1/4 turn to prevent accidental turning on of the flashlight.
Low Battery Indication:
- If the batteries are getting low, the output of the flashlight will flash (twice) 30 seconds after being turned on.
-- If the user is uncertain if it flashed, turn the flashlight off and on again to repeat the check.
- If the batteries are reaching critical, the output will drop to Firefly.