SX25A6 Kit Neutral White
Runs on 6 AA batteries (Alkaline, Lithium or Ni-MH). Designed for ever day carry in a holster or pack (backpak, work bag, purse). Kit includes a nylon holster and a filter set for diffusing (soften and spread) or colouring (RGBY) the output of the flashlight.
- SX25A6 XM-L T6 (NW) flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Removable Stainless Steel Bezel
- RGBY Filter Set
- LED lumen: 1050
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 860
- Center lux: - lux
- Center spot angle: -°
- Spill light angle: -°
- Beam distance: 340+ yards / 310+ meters
Output and Runtime
- Led lumen: 1050-930/430/9
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 860-760/350/8
- Runtime: 1.8/3.3/200+ hours
- 1.5V alkaline/lithium or 1.2V NiMH
Compatible battery diameter/length
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- All batteries must be button top.
2.7V - 10.2V
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- Head Dia.
- 1.8 inches (47 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.4 inches (36 mm)
- 6.8 inches (173 mm)
- Weight: w/o batteries
- 9.2 ounces (260 grams)
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output by 25% (or 10% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
Periodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EagleTac synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently.