Runs on either Alkaline/Ni-MH AA or Li-ion 14500 batteries.
Over 280 meter beam throw in a palm size body.
- GX25A3 flashlight
- Spare o-rings
- User Manual
- Mil-Spec Para-cord Lanyard w/ quick attachment clip
- Tailcap with rear switch
- Extra signal connection through the body tube (pre-installed)
- Heavy Duty Nylon Holster w/ self-retention device and open-top design
- User replaceable glass lens
- Customizable energy saving feature
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Tail stand
- Extra tail-cap w/ switch
- Cool White
- Neutral White
- LED lumen: 1116
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 915
- XM-L2 U2
- Center lux: 20,100 lux
- Center spot angle: 6°
- Spill light angle: 57°
- Beam distance: 311 yards / 284 meters
Output and Runtime
- Regular mode
- Led lumen: 1116*-1015/365/10
- ANSI FL-1 lumen: 915*-832/301/9
- Runtime: 1.3/3/100+ hours**
- Tactical mode
- Led lumen: 1116*-1015/224/Strobe
- ANSI lumen: 915*-832/185/Strobe
- Runtime: 1.3/5 hours**
XM-L2 T6 neutral white LED has approximately 7% less output lumen compared to U2 LED.
Seven hidden auxiliary outputs
* Output is measured with energy saving feature disabled. With this feature disabled (enabled), maximum output current will be reduced from 100% to 85% (55%) after 200 seconds at turbo output. This feature is enabled by default.
** Turbo output runtime is measured with energy saving feature enabled using low self-discharge AA batteries with 2000mAh capacity.
3xAA or 3x14500
- 1.5V alkaline/lithium, 1.2V NiMH, or 3.7V li-ion
Compatible battery size
- Diameter: 14-14.6mm
- All batteries must be button top.
- Waterwhite glass lens w/ harden treatment
- Anti-reflective (AR) coating on both side (96% transparency)
- C3000 ST
- Synchronous buck w/ efficiency of up to 95%
- Non-dimming constant current regulation for all output levels without flicking
- Low battery voltage warning7
- Energy saving feature5 (user adjustable to prolong runtime)
- Very low standby current (uA)
- HAIII hard anodization aerospace aluminum
- Smooth aluminum reflector
- Head Dia.
- 1.5 inches (38.5 mm)
- Body Dia.
- 1.4 inches (35.5 mm)
- 4.3 inches (109 mm)
- Weight: w/o batteries
- 5.2 ounces (148 grams)
- Basic - Turn on the light by press and release the on/off button switch (<0.4s). To turn off the light, press and release the switch again.
- For momentary on, press and hold the button switch for immediate output.
- Twist the head to select between three output levels. You can pre-select the desired output level before turning on the flashlight.
- Instant Turbo output - at any output level, press and hold the flashlight for 100% output. Release the button to return to previous level.
- Instant Strobe output - at any output level (or off), double press and hold the on/off button switch for strobe output. Release the button to return to previous level (or off).
- To access auxiliary levels, starting at head tight position (1st level), loosen to 3rd level and then tighten the head within one second to enter auxiliary setting. Repeat to cycle through all settings. Turn off the light or loosen the head to quit.
- (Programmable Features) Mode switching: To switch between tactical and regular mode, turn on the flashlight at 1st level, dial to 2nd level and then back to 1st level for ten times within five seconds.
- (Programmable Features) Energy saving feature: Enabled by default, this feature reduces output current by 45% (or 15% when disabled) after 200 seconds at turbo mode. To toggle this feature, turn on the flashlight at 3rd level, and dial to 2nd level and then back to 3rd level for ten times within five seconds.
Ten years performance guaranteed warranty
Periodically clean the threads and o-rings with a lint free cloth and apply a thin coating of EagleTac synthetic grease to the o-rings and threads. After prolonged exposure to moisture, the head and batteries should be removed, inspected, and dried. Do not touch or attempt to clean the reflector, as it will scratch the reflective coating permanently.